Saturday, April 24, 2010
Courage and strength
So lately it seems that everything that could possibly go wrong in my life, is going wrong. I keep asking myself what's next, and lo and behold around the corner comes something else that weighs upon my shoulders, bearing down on me as if it's trying to crush out my complete existance. I think after this month you could put me in a caged ring with a WWF wrestler and although I might not win, I would definately have the courage to get in the ring. At least until the bell rings:) But that is what courage is all about. It's not about how many rounds you win, it's about how many times you can get beat down and still have the heart to get back up. So, I was sitting at home alone yesterday and thinking to myself about life. Wondering why it has to be so hard. I don't exactly know why, but for me, although my life has not been "hard", it sure has been tough. But these tough times remind me that all I have to do is take some time to pray. It's like the saying goes...when life knocks you down on your knees, remember you are in the perfect position to pray! So that's what I have done and will continue to do. And whatever the outcome may be, I trust in the Lord. No one knows what's best for me better than He.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment